1. Dhruwa Jyoti Borgohain and Verma, Manoj Kumar (2021). Scientometrics: A tool to Measure the Scientific Output and Collaboration Pattern. In Devi, Ksh. Krishna, Singha sur Chandra and Verma, Manoj Kumar (Eds.), Web based Services in Library and Information Science (pp.234-248). New Delhi: Shree Publications and Distributions. ISBN-978-93-90674-36-7
2. Brahma, Krishna and Verma, Manoj Kumar (2021). Webometric Analysis of Library Websites: A Brief Review. In Sinha, Manoj Kumar (Ed.), Managing University and Institutional Library in 21st century: Emerging Technology in Managing Next Generation Libraries- Vol.3 (pp.663-673). New Delhi: Shree Publications and Distributions. ISBN- 978-81-948189-8-4
3. Yadav, Sunil Kumar, Verma, Manoj Kumar, Singh, S.N. (2021). Use of Bibliometric tools to Analyse the Publication in Terms of Quantitative and Qualitative Parameters. In Sinha, Manoj Kumar (Ed.), Managing University and Institutional Library in 21st century: Matrics and Users Study- Vol.2 (pp.303-320). New Delhi: Shree Publications and Distributions. ISBN- 978-81-948189-8-4
4. Deori, Maya and Verma, Manoj Kumar (2021). Open Access and its Role in Online Teaching-Learning. In Barman, Badan and Baishya, Kankana (Eds.), Online Teaching Learning:Issue and Challenges (pp.72-79). Guwahati: LIS Link. ISBN- 978-93-5408-234-4
5. Das, Saumen and Verma, Manoj Kumar (2021). Role of Library and Information Professionals during Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic. In Shukla, Shiva Kanaujia and Jain, P.K. (Eds.), Transition and Transformation in Academic Libraries and Higher Education (pp. 187-197). New Delhi: Ess Ess Publication. ISBN- 987-93-87698-82-1.
6. Ravi Shukla and Manoj Kumar Verma (2019). Collaboration Pattern in LIS Research Publications: A Case Study of International Journal of Information Dissemination and Technology (IJIDT) During 2011–2017. In B K Singh et.al. (Eds.) Academic Libraries: Collection to Connectivity (pp273-281) New Delhi: Shree Publishers & Distributors.ISBN-978–81–8329–948–0
7. Verma, Manoj Kumar and Lalbiakmawia, R (2018). Webometrics: A New Tool for Websites Analysis by Using Qualitative Techniques. In Sanjay Kumar Singh and Kishor Sarma (Eds.), ICT for Library Management in Changing Environment (pp.65-77). Guwahati: EBH Publishers. ISBN-978-93-86302-75-5.
8. Brahma, Krishna and Verma, Manoj Kumar (2018). Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Protection and Digital Library. In Mange Ram (Ed.), Citation, References & Plagiarism: Role of Libraries (pp. 183-192). Agra: Y.K. Publishers. ISBN-978-93-80668-96-3
9. Verma, Manoj Kumar (2018). Prospect of Librarianship in ICT Era: Issues and Challenges. In Saikia, Mukesh and Eqbal, M (Eds.), Library and Information Management: Recent Trends and Research (pp.1-9).Guwahati: Intellectual Property Publications. ISBN- 978-81-930111-3-3
10. Pal, Manoj Kumar and Verma, Manoj Kumar (2018). Application of Social Media Tools in Libraries to Connect with Users‟ in Digital Environment. In Gayan, M. A. and Das, S. (Eds.), Library and Information Services in Digital Environment: Challenges and Prospects (pp. 134-149). New Delhi: Om sons‟ publications. ISBN- 978-9381981-11-5
11. Verma, Manoj Kumar (2018). ICT Skills and Use of E- Sodhsindhu Digital Library Consortium by Physical Scientists in Assam University and Mizoram University: A Comparative Study. In Prasad, M.R. Murali et.al. (Eds.), Library Practices in Digital Era (pp. 192-201). Hyderabad: BS Publications. ISBN- 978-93-8543-307-8.
12. Devi, Ksh. Krishna and Verma, Manoj Kumar (2017). Status of Open Access Initiatives by Indian‟s Libraries for Scholarly Communication in Digital era: A Survey. In Satpathy, Kishore Chandra (Ed.), Digital Libraries and Open Access Initiatives: Responses, Strategies and Emerging Trends (pp. 285-298). New Delhi: Shankar‟s Book Agency Pvt.LTD. ISBN-978-93-81893-13-5.
13. Verma, Manoj Kumar (2016). Use of HRM Practices for Capacity Building of Knowledge Workers in Knowledge Management Cycle. In Singh, Amit Kumar and Das, BidhuKanti (Eds.), Emerging Issue in Management (pp. 307-323). New Delhi: Mittal Publication.ISBN-81-8324-544-7.
14. Devi, Ksh Krishna and Verma, Manoj Kumar (2015). Impact of Information Communication Technology in LIS Career: a brief review. In Mondal, P. and Chakraborty, S. (Eds.), Career in LIS: Problems and Prospects (pp. 328-343), Kolkata: DLIS, University of Calcutta. ISBN-978-81-925313-8-0.
15. Vivekavaedhana, J and Verma, Manoj Kumar (2015). Emerging trends in Web Search Engines for Effective Information Retrieval on Internet. In Shukla, A. and Verma, M.K. (Eds), Librarianship: A Journey from Clay Tablet to Fablet (pp. 15-23). New Delhi: Shree Publishers and Distributors. ISBN-978-81-8329-763-9.
16. Verma, Manoj Kumar (2014). Importance of Leadership in Total Quality Management. In Satpathi, K.C. and Biswas, Nikunja Behari (Eds), Vistas of Education. Silchar: N. E. Books and Publishers. ISBN-978-81-923224-4-5.
17. Verma, Nitesh Kumar & Verma, Manoj Kumar (2014). Open Source Library Software: Issue and Challenges. In Parashar, V. and Vishwakarma, M.L. (Eds.), Current Trends of Libraries in the ICT Era (pp. 203-210). New Delhi: RIP Research India Publication. ISBN-978-93-84144-08-1.
18. Verma, Manoj Kumar and Singh, U. N. (2013). Knowledge Management in Academic Library: Issue and Challenges. In Upadhyay J.L. (Ed), Knowledge Management: Library and Information Services in Changing IT Scenario (pp. 48-56). New Delhi: Shree Publishers & Distributors. ISBN-978-81-8329-5291
19. Verma, Manoj Kumar and Rajeev, Pratima (2013). Information Literacy in the Academic Environment: An Indian Perspective. In Reddy, E. Rama et.al. (Eds.), Information Management (pp. 589-594): New Delhi: Today and Tomorrow Corporation. ISBN-9789-3505-0114-6.
20. Verma, Manoj Kumar (2012). Application of Knowledge Management in Libraries: A Management Approach. In Eqbal, M. and Khurana, S. (Eds.), Knowledge Management: Issue and Challenges (pp. 372-377). New Delhi: World Education. ISBN-978-81-909873-2-5
21. Verma, Manoj Kumar and Kumar, Santosh (2012). Application of Knowledge Management Tools in Development of Library and Information Centers. In Karisidappa, C.R. and Padhi, P. (Eds.), Information Control and Management in Digital Environment (pp.23-27). New Delhi: Atlantic Publishers. ISBN-978-81-269-1696-2
22. Verma, Manoj Kumar (2012). Total Quality Management in Library and Information System and Services: An Over View. In Satpathi, S.K. (Ed.), Strategic Issues in Library Management (pp. 145-154). New Delhi: Avon publication. ISBN-978-93-8183-902-7.
23. Verma, Manoj Kumar and Majumdar, K. (2008). E-Commerce: Prospective to Today‟s Library. In Nigam, B.S. and Kataria, Sanjay (Eds.), Digital Library (pp. 11-20). New Delhi: Mahamaya Publishing House. ISBN-978-81-8325-066-5.